BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 18, 2010

Come here everyone!



To finish the advertisement, I used Microsoft Power Point. First, I tried to detect the fonts used for the words. Then, I find any suitable picture that complements the advertisement. Instead of download the picture needed from the Internet, I just used the picture I already have in my folders. My priority is to copycat the advertisement I got from the newspapers as similar as I could. For the advertisement to be able to be uploaded into my blog, I save the file as a PNG format (like a picture). To make sure the process is easier to manage, I phoned my friends to get any ideas and clearer picture of the task. By the range of ten, I only give myself 6 points since my experience in advertisements and graphic design is still weak.

0 comments: